Health and Sport Counseling Center
Nowadays, research is an integral part of scientific and academic centers and is one of the most important factors in having a modern and standard tool for measuring and calculating data.
The Physical Education and Recreational Programs Office of the University of Bojnord alongside the operationalizing of the science and academic fields has set up a Sport Consulting Center under the supervision of experts of the field. In May, 2016, the Health Center of the University of Bojnord was equipped and started working, aiming to monitor the health of students, staff and faculty members and to provide exercise protocols to correct postural imbalances.
Recreation & Fitness Center
Centrally located on the University of Bojnord campus, the Student Recreation & Fitness Center is including a multipurpose gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, handball, badminton, futsal, wrestling and martial arts. It has a strength-and-conditioning room, a chess-playing room, group fitness classes, a soccer field and a swimming pool. Moreover, the extracurricular activities for students include individual and team competitions and group picnics.
Physical Education Office
Physical Education Office of UB is established to pursue the following goals:
- providing and developing sport programs and activities in a comprehensive and balanced manner,
- expanding sport culture among academics and students to achieve a healthy community,
- nurturing the lively future generation,
- providing guidance and constantly supporting the activities of sport associations,
- encouraging all academics to maintain their health and well-being through active participation in sports and to enrich their leisure time with athletic activities.